Estimated reading time:1 minute, 56 seconds
Moto Z Force Droid
Every 15 seconds a phone screen somewhere in the world shatters, and with it, the heart of its owner. Even if you’ve never broken your phone screen; you’ve had that scary, creepy feeling enter the pit of your stomach as you watch your phone slip through your fingers and tumble to the ground in slow motion. The Moto Z Force Droid has solved for our “drop anxiety” with the world’s first shatter proof phone display. This, among other remarkable features made us fall in love with Moto Z. Take a look at our “Pros” and “Cons” below for more info!
- ShatterProof phone display (See Demo in – Video Below)
- SUPER Thin
- Highly Customizable – Lots of options for Moto Mods (Mod, short for “Modification”. Moto Mods allow you to modify your phone with extraordinary technical or functional capabilities simply by adding a “plug and play” accessory.)
- Full charge in about 15min
- Cuter than an iPhone, once you add a stylish power pack, like the Kate Spade one we had.
- The Moto Z Force (720.00) is slightly less expensive than the iPhone 7 Plus (769.00)
- Camera is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! (21 MP vs. iPhone 7Plus 12 MP)
- No headphone jack (without using an adapter)
- Didn’t come with a USB charger
UnBoxing & Drop Test…
I. Would. Buy. This. Phone. I’m an “Apple Person” through and through. However the new Moto Z Force out performs the iPhone at every turn. If there ever were a reason for me to switch, the Moto Z Force would be said reason. The camera and shatter proof shield pretty much have me ready to make the switch… LIKE TODAY.
I never thought I’d say this but I am, for the first time ever, thinking of actually jumping the “iPhone ship”. The Moto Z Force has changed my “phone life” as I know it and now I’ll never quite look at my iPhone the same. Geeze.
- Moto Z Force is exclusive to Verizon Wireless
- Up to 29 hours usage time
- Up to 20 days standby time
- 21 MP Camera
- 2.98 inch Width x 6.14 inch height
- OS – Android™ 6.0.1, Marshmallow
- Storage – 32 GB, 4GB RAM (Actual formatted capacity is less)