Estimated reading time:0 minutes, 51 seconds
What’s better than a bouquet of love? Think flowers and hearts. It doesn’t get any better than that!
- Water color
- One canvas
- A paintbrush
- Acrylic paint (One color)
- Small heart-shaped doilies
Now, follow these simple steps:
1. Paint the canvas with whatever colored acrylic paint you’ve chosen.
2.While you’re waiting for your canvas to dry, go ahead and paint your heart doilies with your water color.
3. Let the hearts dry for about 10 minutes. By then the painted canvas should be dry.
4. Once dry, start gluing the hearts onto the canvas in a petal-like formation, with the bottom of the hearts pointed inward towards the center of the canvas.
5. Layer on the hearts so that it gives the effect of petals.
6. Lastly, paint one of your heart-shaped doilies yellow and cut off the outer laced part of the doily.
Easy, right?! Super cute, affordable and meaningful! My daughter will gift her father with her bouquet of love!
I hope this gets your creative juices going! Happy Valentine’s Day lovers!